Others (under construction)

Friday, December 23, 2011

Celebrating Christmas - 2011

My mom decided to have a little party in her house this Christmas. We decided on simple food but guess what when I reached her house that evening???

Food was in abundance!! We even had 2 turkeys. I made some of the desserts and we ordered some noodles. My mom must have felt that there wasn't enough food for our guests and so she cooked a few more dishes.

The carollers from my church came and sang some meaningful Christmas songs.


Eh, I had tong yin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangyuan_(food)) too. I think my Auntie Terry made it. :) 

My mom's main Christmas tree, standing 8 feet tall.


This is the dining hall's Christmas tree. Not that tall, probably 5 feet.


And this tree was placed outside the house at the garden area.


My mom loves to decorate her house. She enjoys taking out the Christmas decorations from the storeroom every year, choosing which decor to take out & putting them on at the appropriate places. I, on the other hand, do not have the patience for it. :)

No comments: