Others (under construction)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy with crafts for VBA

Vacation Bible Adventure (VBA) is approaching... Dec 1st and 2nd to be exact. This year's theme is "Kingdom of the Son" and it's going to be in a safari setting.

My job is simple... but tedious. I'm in charge of crafts. Having no good ideas whatsoever, I googled and found some interesting crafts under this website.

Two samples here - a hippo and a half-done tiger.

The hippo and a good-natured tiger. This is one of the crafts the children are going to do this VBA. The older kids get the tiger and the younger ones, the hippo. We have about 50 kids 8 years and younger and I don't think they would be able to handle the scissors. So imagine... I have to cut out 4 legs X 50, 50 "tails", 50 "heads" and 50 "bodies". And this is only craft No. 1.

Busy, busy, busy.....

No comments: