Others (under construction)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Light unto my Path

Yesterday, 6 out of 10 of us wore red to cell. MCTC who dislike wearing red, wore red. It would have been alright if it weren't for a wake service we thought of attending after cell.

Our cell ended early and we made our way to Rahang Garden. No directions were given except that we had to turn left just before the bridge after Ah Seng's Coffee shop. We were told to look out for signs.

Signs?? What signs? I was looking out for tents and cars. When we were approaching Rahang Garden, MCTC suddenly said "there, there's the candle". Suddenly it dawned upon me that the candle was the sign. We passed by another candle and there we were, at the house with a make shift tent.

If it weren't for the candles we would be going round Rahang Garden looking for the house. This reminded me of the verse :

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalms 119 :105

Truly, without God, we would be very lost.

No comments: