Others (under construction)

Friday, July 18, 2008

I missed playing volleyball

Anyone who knows me would know that I'm short. No one would have guessed that I was once in the volleyball team in my school. Well, I was!!!!

Yesterday I was at the Blossom Heights Pasar Malam (night market), I came across 2 groups of students wearing their school volleyball jerseys. My first thought was, they had just played a match against each other at a nearby school. I never asked, I never knew.

It sure did bring back fond memories of my own school team. I started playing since I was 13 years of age. Got chosen for the under 15 girls team and later for the under 18 girls team. We were the best team in the district. :)

Here's a picture and I'm sure all of us in this picture can remember what happen during that year. We won the championship title for the State's level. :)

No comments: