Others (under construction)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brush with Celebrities!

Here are some famous artistes, some of whom I had the chance to meet and shake hands with personally.

Boney M
They came to my office after work. Those who stayed back were fortunate to meet them.


Jim Brickman
When my boss heard that I like Jim Brickman's music very much, he gave me a Jim Brickman CD entitled "no words" that no one in Malaysia had (I think). It was produced in Taiwan when he was the Managing Director of a record company.

When Jim Brickman had a press interview in Singapore, my kind hearted boss made arrangements for me to meet this great pianist. I was overjoyed.. but I guess I blew my chances of having him play just for me because when he spoke to me I was tongue-tied.... too awed by his mere presence. Gosh... I should have said something...I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of my tongue. :(



Westlife
This was taken in Singapore. They came for a press conference and to do a little promotion of their new album "Coast to coast. I actually shook hands with Shane.. yay!


Westlife again, this time in Malaysia. Did not have the chance to be near them, but got to watch a football match between them and our local team. Westlife won 7-0.



Went on a trip to Langkawi with some local artistes. Def-Gab-C and "Black" from the group Search.

Aaron Carter
Brother of one of the Backstreet Boys. He was in Singapore for a promo show. He was 11 or 12 at that time.

No comments: