Others (under construction)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Teeth problem again!

I'm having teeth problems again. Well, to tell you the truth, I was having this problem since mid April. I had a temporary filling on this particular tooth-(upper right, just before the molars) on the 9th April and it came out 2 weeks later. I told to myself.. no, I'm not going to the dentist so soon. I was careful not to bite on my right side. So this has been going on for more than a month. Finally, on the 29th May, decided..... okay, I've some time in the morning before I go to KL, I will see the dentist.

Esther Cheng, the nurse, asked if my IC number is XXX2 or XXX3. I told her and asked how could she remember the last 4 digits. She said it's almost similar to Dr Lionel's car number. I sat down on the sofa and waited. After a while she called me and said my card was missing. Then she mumbled to herself.. cannot be,, you sisters always frequent here. My thought were like.... "do we? This is not a good place to frequent!!!" After a while she found it... thank God, otherwise who knows they might pull out the wrong tooth or something like that.

The first thing Dr Lionel asked was when did it come out? I told him, some time back. He said I should have come immediately. Anyway, to cut the long story short, he replaced one temporary filling with a permanent one and filled the missing filling with a temporary one.... and told me to come back in 3 weeks! So I guess I have to admit I'm a frequent customer. :)

No comments: