Others (under construction)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Toothache

I had a terrible toothache yesterday after eating at Top Curry House. It was so, so , so bad. It hurt so much. I had trouble sleeping and the little sleep that I had was filled with nightmares of Gunung Angsi. This Saturday, 12 April, the climb team was suppose to go climb Gunung Angsi. Many cannot make it, so it was postponed to 26th April (Exactly 1 year since my Gunung Angsi climb). Dr James replied saying that he will still climb on the 12th, and Francis asked to be counted in too. I dreamt that I was forced to go with them.

Anyway, I went to see the dentist hoping that my pain would instantly disappear when I said I wanted to go to the dentist. Sadly, the pain was still there. :(

So the dentist replaced 2 of my fillings and assumed that my pain would go off. Well, it didn't. I went to work, but after a while I couldn't stand it. I called the dentist again at 2.30pm. He asked me to drop by again. He checked and replaced 2 more fillings in 2 other teeth. By that time, I could feel the pain in 2 places. It was a terrible feeling. He said the pain should be gone in 5 minutes. He attended to another patient while I sat outside willing for the pain to subside. It didn't. :(

I went in again. The dentist was puzzled. He had already replaced 4 fillings and knocked on 2 of my teeth to check which tooth was the culprit. After doing some minor tests, I finally felt that the pain was subsiding. I was relieved. I could still feel a tinge of pain, but it's bearable. :)

No comments: