Others (under construction)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Internet Connection At Last!!

Look what I've got! A mobile internet access by Celcom. It's supposed to be broadband. The speed is faster than a dial-up but slower than streamyx. I shouldn't complain. It's cheaper with the package deal. Streamyx & Celcom mobile internet cost RM108.00. Otherwise I would have to pay RM66 for streaymx and RM68 for Celcom mobile internet.

Celcom was promoting their broadband internet and users are "encouraged" to buy their 7.2mbps modem for RM999. I didn't want to spend so much on a modem, so I opted to use my N70 phone. The Celcom sales people gave lots of excuses why I need to use their modem. I told them that I'm getting the RM108 package, but one of them told me that the package I would be getting is not broadband. By that time, I knew that they don't know what they were talking about. They just wanted me to buy their modem. I checked with the person at the counter and she confirmed that it's the same thing - Celcom broadband internet.

Anyway, one setback is, when I'm surfing on Celcom using the N70 as a modem, my Digi line goes inactive. So for those of you who called and can't get through, you can see me online. :)

No comments: